This is a great twist on a traditional Chocolate Chip Cookie. You can add all sorts of things such as wheat flour, honey as a sweetener, and nuts. Great comfort food dessert and perfect to serve along ice cream to guests!!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) packages semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375* Grease a 13×9 cake pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.